Floyd County Conservation campgrounds will open beginning on May 22, 2020 on a first come first serve basis.
· Per the Governor’s proclamation, campgrounds will reopen on Friday May 22 at 8:00 am on a first come first serve basis. No campers will be allowed to inhabit a site prior to that time.
· Campground use is restricted to self-contained camper units only. No tents or campers without onboard restroom facilities are allowed at this time.
· Visitors are encouraged to wear gloves when using dump station. Dump station handles should be disinfected regularly.
· Water hydrant handles and sewer line camps should be disinfected as soon as a site is vacated.
· All playgrounds, outhouses, and shower facilities will remain closed.
· Campsite occupancy must at all times be less than 10 people.
· Visitors are expected to maintain proper social distancing (6 feet) at all times.
· All staff and volunteers shall wear protective gloves when handling money and registration forms. Wash hands and disinfect areas immediately after handling money or registration slips.
· All staff and volunteers shall wear face masks when interacting with the public, regardless of social distancing capabilities.
· There will be no cabin use or reservations accepted.
· Shelter house use is restricted to groups of less than 10 people. Proper social distancing is to be maintained at all times.