Conditional Use Permits & Variances

Application Process
In the event that one does not agree with the required setbacks for the zoning district they are building in, they do have the option to apply for a variance. If the proposed use of the structure is only permitted as a conditional use, the applicant must apply for a Conditional Use Permit and have a public hearing before the Board of Adjustment before erecting the new building or structure.

Related Documents & Applications