All individuals in Floyd County are eligible regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or ability to pay.
Case Management for the Elderly
Home health services offers a system of coordinated assistance that ensures an appropriate mix of support services and the least restrictive level of care for the frail elderly. Activities include:
Alzheimer's Support Group
- Arranging services
- Assessing needs
- Coordinating the provisions of services among providers
- Developing care plans
- Follow-up and reassessment as required
- 4 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- St. John Lutheran Church
200 S. Main St.
Charles City, IA 50616
Call Floyd County Public Health/Home Health Care with any questions at 641-257-6111.
A sliding fee schedule is used to determine the fee for service visits. Medications and allowable expenses are taken into consideration. An initial assessment made by a member of the management team will be made in your home without charge.
Funding resources available to fund home care aide services are:
- Elderbridge Agency on Aging
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Local and state tax dollars
- Medicaid and waiver programs
- Private insurance
- Private pay
- Charles City Community Fund
- Veterans Administration
In addition to these funding resources, donations are always welcome and appreciated.