Election & Voter Registration Information
Next Election: November 2, 2021 City/School Election
BALLOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE OCTOBER 13.
Requests to receive an absentee ballot by mail must be received no later than 5 p.m. on October 18. This is the last day a ballot can be mailed to a voter.
Absentee voting in the auditor's office can be done Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and extended hours until 5 p.m. on October 29 and November 1.
Polling places are open on Election Day from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Voters will vote at their regular polling place.
Click here for a list of candidates: Candidate List
Ballot samples will be posted when proofs become available.
Are you a registered voter in Iowa?
To register to vote, complete a Voter Registration Form and provide it to the county auditor's office in the county you reside.
Click here to learn more about Electronic Voter Registration.
if you have been convicted of a felony and are unsure if your rights have been restored to vote, visit the Office of the Governor of Iowa website. You will find restoration of citizens rights to vote and hold public office.
Not sure where you vote? Find your precinct/polling place on the maps below or click here.
Official Election Results
- 2020 General Election Results
- 2020 Primary Election Official Results
- 2018 General Election Official Results
- 2018 Primary Election - Official Results
- 2016 General Election Official Results
- 2016 Primary Election-Official Results
- 2014 General Eleciton - Official Results
- 2014 Primary Election-OfficialResults
- 2012 General Election Official Results
- 2012 Primary Election Results
- 2010 General Election - Official Results
- 2010 Primary Election - Official Results
- 2008 General Election Resullts
- 2008 Primary Election Official Results
- 2006 General Election Results
- 2006 Primary Election Results
- 2004 General Election Results
- 2000 General Election Results
- 2nd Tier Canvass-2019-11-05 School Official Results
- 1st Tier Canvass-2019-11-05 City/School Official Results
- 2017 City Election - Official Results
- 2017 School Election-Official Results
- 2015 City Election - Nov 3, 2015
- 2015 School Election - Sept 8, 2015
- 2013 City Election
- 2013 Official School Results (PDF)
- 2011 City Election - Official Results
- 2011 School Election - Official Results
- 2005 City Election - Official Results
- 2021-09-14 Special Election Rersults - North Butler Community School District
- 2021-08-03 Special Election Results-Board Representation Plan Canvass
- 2020-03-03 NIACC Special Election
- 2018-05-01 Special Election Results (Law Enforcement Center-Courthouse Updates)
- 2016 Special Charles City Community School District Election - April 5, 2016
- 2016 General Election Official Results-Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock School Board Vacancy
- 2019-11-05 Hospital Public Measure
Floyd County Local Chair: William Baresel
(641) 228-4500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa Democrats: http://iowademocrats.org/
Floyd County Local Chair: Julius Bryant
(641) 330-8013, email@example.com
Republican Party of Iowa: https://www.iowagop.org/